create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Followers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Addicted

Assalamualaikum....

Hye guys..... today I'll write in English. hehe... blogging is also a medium for us to improve our English.So everyone should try it..IF u want ur English to be better... and also it is international..wuhuu!  (ape-ape sajalah maya).

So according to the title... ADDICTED! what am i addicted to? Ouhh I'm so into this thing lately...so bad.. Addicted everyday. Feels like something is missing if I didn't get it..But I hope I will get over it soon... maybe this thing happens because I "m not working currently.. So I have a lot lot lotss of time to do this...hehe
.. So what the hell is it???

JENG JENG JENG!!!!!!  its YOUTUBE  laaa..... hahaha....



So what do I watch everyday? ok first thing that would brought me to this stage is Michelle Phan. Do u know her? She just like the #1 Guru in the youtube. she did makeup tutorials, skincare, fashion, haircare,hairstyle..yeah things like that.. girl thing.. its either u love it or hate it.. n i just love it..

click here for MICHELLE PHAN

So just one for now.. I'll keep the rest for another post. =)
Till then, 
XOXO,



4 comments: